You or your organization can share the Joy of Christmas with over 3,250 deserving children and their families in the HEB community by partnering with 6 Stones for Night of Wonder.
Sponsor online and our elves will do the shopping. Your generous donation* will be maximized through the cooperation of area retailers.
If you, your company or organization would like to help make this all possible, we would love to visit with you. Email email@example.com to become a sponsor.
- Complete the form linked below
- Receive shopping information by email
- Shop (approximately $60 per child)
- Drop off unwrapped items in a black trash bag with the ID tag (one bag per child) to 6 Stones during the designated times
- Families pick up bags at campus parties
Gift drop-off days/times (all at Campus West – 209 N. Industrial Blvd, Bedford):
– Tuesday, December 2 – 3pm-7pm
– Saturday, December 6 – 10am-2pm
Sign up to volunteer to help at any one of the HEB ISD elementary campus Christmas parties. At the parties, each family will receive their gifts and a Christmas dinner to take home. We will also have a special gift for the children to give their parents. We also need volunteers at various other times to help prepare for these parties.
Coordinate a food drive to help provide Christmas dinners.
We need the following:
• Brown Gravy
• Mixed Fruit
• Canned Vegetables
* All donations exceeding the cost of Night of Wonder may be used for other future efforts.
Thank you to our 2013 sponsors
121 Community Church
First Nazarene Euless
Grace Community Fellowship
Holy Trinity Anglican Church
North Pointe Baptist Church
Trinity Baptist Church
Woodland Heights BC
Recap video from last year