In-kind donations offer the opportunity to give excess merchandise, materials or services while receiving the full tax benefits of a cash donation. You can also donate nonperishable food items and clothing to our New Hope Center. Click here for a list of needed items
Mondays 10 am-1 pm
Tuesdays 3 pm-6 pm
Wednesdays 10 am-1 pm
Saturdays 9 am-12 noon
While we can only accept gently used clothing and small household goods at the New Hope Center, you can donate larger goods and more weathered clothing to our partners at Charity Pickup. Schedule your pickuponline and the funds generated will support 6 Stones!
Schedule a donation pickup online or call 682-970-2038
Please send checks to:
209 N. Industrial Blvd, Suite 241
Bedford, TX 76021
Please make all checks payable to 6 Stones. If you’re donating in honor of someone, sponsoring a project, or want to direct your donation to our operating costs, please write that in the memo of your check.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways to give and help 6 Stones be a CATALYST OF HOPE!
If one of these other ways is right for you, contact us at 817-868-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To commemorate a special occasion
- “In memory of” a loved one
- Including a donation to 6 Stones in your will (see below)
BEQUESTS / PLANNED GIVING
You may be looking for a way to make a significant gift to help further our ministry. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can support ministry.
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
If you want, we can even help you with all of the details. Contact us: email@example.com or 817-868-7400