Help support 6 Stones while you do your shopping! You can link these rewards programs to your favorite participating non-profit (6 Stones!).
Did you know that you can help 6 Stones with just about every purchase on Amazon? Just click the link below and make sure you see the "Amazon Smile" on all of your future purchases.
Albertson’s Community Partner program contributes at least 1% to your favorite non-profit. If you would like to link you card to 6 Stones – take the following ID # to the customer service counter. 6 Stones ID is 49001025346.
Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box to register.
- To sign up you will need to enter your zip code, click on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent.
Already have an account?
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Once you are logged in, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter your NPO’s number or name of organization or select an organization from list and click on confirm. (6 Stones NPO number is LC955)
- To verify you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.
Tom Thumb allows customers to link their Rewards to a non-profit at the customer service counter at each store. 6 Stones ID is 12442. You can print off the card here to remind you. Thank you for being a Catalyst of Hope!