Fight Hunger Together
The Black and Blue Showdown is a friendly competition between the Trinity (Black) and LD Bell (Blue) sides of HEB ISD. All food donations go to food pantries right here in our community to help the economically disadvantaged.
Overall Winner: BLUE
Elementary Schools: Donna Park Elementary
Junior Highs: Bedford Junior High
Senior Highs: LD Bell High School
Special Recognition: KEYS High School and River Trails Elementary
Suggested Food Items
- Canned Meat (Tuna, Chicken, Spam)
- Canned fruit
- Canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Chili Cereal
- Pancake mix
- Dried pinto beans
- Pancake syrup
- Baby food or formula
- Boxed dinners (Hamburger Helper, Mac & Cheese)
You can also contribute to your school's total with a direct donation!
- Every dollar you donate online increases your side’s total by 1 item!
- Be sure to select black (Trinity) or blue (LD Bell) when you donate.
- If you include an individual school in the “notes” section, we’ll make sure your school gets the credit.