How You Can Help
Here are three specific ways for you can get involved from your home:
- Give: 6 Stones continues to operate and our general fund provides needed resources to keep our doors open. Please consider giving at 6stones.org/give.
- Encourage: We’re inviting our friends to share encouragement. Draw a picture, get the kids involved, write a note, bible verse, or any words of encouragement. Our team will be printing these and putting them in the meal bags we distribute. Email your encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us @6stones on social media.
- Follow: You’re already on social media; follow 6 Stones and stay tuned for updates about how we’re working to respond to this crisis through our partnership with HEB ISD and local churches, businesses, and nonprofit organizations.
We encourage you to monitor these websites for the most current public health information:
- Tarrant County Public Health: coronavirus.tarrantcounty.com
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): cdc.gov/coronavirus